Did you know your sensitive teeth could be sending you a warning signal? Thousands of people suffer from sensitive teeth unaware their oral health is trying to communicate with them. Sensitive teeth are a warning sign something is wrong, and it is time to visit your dentist.
Our dentist, Dr. Mark Ranzinger is here to help you with your sensitive teeth needs. That is why our team at Blakeney Dental in Charlotte, North Carolina, is eager to share with you tips on how to treat your sensitive teeth.
Here are some tips on treating sensitive teeth for your delicate smile:
– Use a soft-bristled toothbrush that is gentle on your tooth enamel, so you are not brushing too hard for your teeth.
– Try a sensitive toothpaste option to help your teeth.
– Fluoride can help your tooth enamel, so use mouthwash with fluoride in it to assist you.
– Visit your dentist. Sensitive teeth could be telling you about a cavity you can’t see, or another issue your dentist will need to address.
– Avoid over-the-counter teeth-whitening treatments. These treatments wear down your enamel and can cause sensitive teeth. If you want to whiten your teeth, be sure to talk to a professional before treatment.
If you need further assistance with your oral health, please call us today at 704-541-8600 to schedule a consultation. Our team is dedicated to providing you with high-quality service and able to assist you with your smile’s needs.